TRIBE OF HACKERS


Introduction:


My mind is in a very peaceful and reflective mood. I’m nearing the end of my first time away from work in at least three years, most of which has been a blur as I founded my own cybersecurity firm.

I’ve learned a lot about venture capital, investors, and mentors—as well as what it takes to build a company from just an idea. It’s been an amazing journey. My reputation as a white hat hacker gave me the credibility to get this far, and we’re just getting started.

I believe in giving as I go. In other words, instead of waiting until I “make it” to give back to others, I have been trying to mentor everyone I come across along the way. I have always been the type to want to help others, so I mean it when I say you’re welcome to email or meet me for guidance about anything. I will always try my best to help.

Over the last year, I’ve listened to hundreds of hours of audiobooks while going to and from work and while walking the dogs. One of the books that really impressed me was Tribe of Mentors by Timothy Ferriss, and it stands as the inspiration for this book’s concept. I highly recommend this thought-provoking read on life and business, especially if you’re a fan of self-help books or entrepreneurship.




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post